Ordering A Keg?Read the rules...
1) All alcohol sales are final (law mandated by the ABC).
2) Kegs are not pasteurized and MUST be cold all the time (ideal temp is 38F).
3) The ideal pressure is 13psi. DO NOT OVERPUMP.
4) The keg needs to settle so do not move keg for two hours before tapping.
5) If foaming occurs, you messed up on one or more of the keg rules.
Most suppliers require a few days lead time, so if you need the keg for the weekend, please call on Monday of the same week. We always have around 100 kegs in stock so if you are not concerned about which beer you are going to find, you can choose from our huge variety on hand. Some rare kegs are not always in stock when we order them from the supplier so we may not be able to get it.
Common Keg Questions
- We call the supplier and have them examine the keg.
- It is up to the supplier to authorize a refund or an exchange, NOT US.
- The keg must be kept cold at all times or there is nothing the supplier can do.
- Too many people do not follow our advice of buying ice for the trip home and end up with a ruined keg for their party. Trust our advice so you don’t look stupid.
Wrong Pump? or Pump Not Working?
- If the pump is one of our pumps, we will exchange the pump.
- However, if we are closed when you discover the issue, there is nothing we can do. Obviously.
- Test your pump before you leave.
- All European kegs have different pumps (longer tips) than American kegs.
- Guinness has their own pump.
- Some German beers have their own pumps.
- Make sure you get the right pump!
1/2 Barrel Keg
15.5 Gallon Keg = 1984 oz = 248 Servings = Serving Size 62 persons (avg)
1/4 Barrel Keg
7.5 Gallon Keg = 992 oz = 124 Servings = Serving Size 31 persons (avg)
1/6 Barrel Keg
5 Gallon Keg = 640 oz = 80 Servings = Serving Size 20 persons (avg)
Kegs: $30 | Pump: $40 | Using Pump Fees: $5
20lbs Bag of Ice: $3.5
Recommended 4 bags on a hot day, less if not so hot.
Usually Stocked Keg Price List
Note*: Some kegs may not be available all the time. We only order certain kegs when they are on sale. Prices are subject to change and while we do our best to keep prices up to date when the distributor changes them, the most current pricing is available via phone: (951) 652 – 6575. Thank you.